FIU Panther TECH is excited to offer Employee Payroll Deduction! FIU benefit-eligible employees will be able to purchase the latest technology from Apple, Dell, Lenovo and many others and have it deducted from their paycheck in easy to manage installments for all initial purchases over $500.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply for Payroll Deduction and see how much you are approved for. Navigate to https://my.fiu.edu and login with your FIU My Accounts credentials. From the Main Menu select, Human Resources Self Service, Employee Self Service, Panther TECH, New Deduction Agreement.
- Review the terms and conditions and if you would like to apply, select “I Agree” and Submit.
- Within one (1) business day, usually much sooner you will receive an email with your approval and you are now ready to shop. 1
- Stop by FIU Panther Tech in the Graham Center (GC-165) and work with one of our associates to identify the device(s) and accessories you wish to purchase on payroll deduction.2
- This program includes not only computers, but also anything you may want to go along with your device: cases, covers, software, and other accessories. Grab any and all you need so you can bundle them on your purchase.
- In the case of special order items, we will notify you when they arrive. We may also be able to ship directly to your house. Applicable shipping charges may apply. 3
- You only have to pay 10% upfront, the rest will be deducted from your paychecks over an agreed period.
Salary $25,000 and under
i. $500 to $999.99 – 12 payments (6 months) maximum deduction period
Salary $25,001 to $60,000
ii. 1,000 to $1,999.99 – 16 payments (8 months) maximum deduction period*
Salary $60,001 and over
iii. $2,000 to $3,000 – 20 payments (10 months) maximum deduction period*
There are no returns on purchases made through the payroll deduction process.
1. All payroll deduction orders are subject to review and approval by a store manager prior to completion of the transaction. Terms and conditions apply.
2. The minimum purchase for your initial payroll deduction is $500 and the maximum payroll deduction amount is $3,000. The minimum purchase for additions to an existing payroll deduction is $300.
3. Special order or pre-order items with long lead-times may arrive after the first payroll deduction has already occurred.
4. A $25.00 processing fee will apply towards each new payroll deduction transaction.