The run beckons.
Apple Watch Nike SE with the Nike Run Club app is your ultimate running partner. And built-in cellular lets you leave your phone behind.1
With Apple Watch Nike SE, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music2 and stay connected without your phone.1 Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.3 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
• Nike Run Club app
• Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colors
• New, more customizable Nike watch faces
• GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone1
• Large Retina OLED display
• Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
• Swimproof design4
• High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification5
• Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks2 • Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
• Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup6
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings • Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist7 • International emergency calling from your watch8 • watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and new customizable watch faces
• Aluminum cases
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for
participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
2Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
3Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
4ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended. 5The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
6Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. Battery life varies by use and settings.
7Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
8The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.