The health and wellness of our customers and staff comes first. Out of an abundance of caution, we’ve updated our pick-up procedures to help combat the spread of COVID-19 and promote social distancing.
Effective immediately, the Panther TECH sales floor is closed. You can shop online via our website, or contact us via email or phone during the hours listed below. If you have merchandise to pick-up or repair issues please follow the pick-up instructions below.
ALL PICK-UP’S MUST BE SCHEDULED AHEAD OF TIME. PLEASE CALL 305.348.8324 OR EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR TO COMING TO CAMPUS.
1. Call the store at (305) 348-8324 and schedule your pickup. Pick-ups will occur Monday-Friday, between 9:00AM and 2:00PM.
2. When arriving to our loading dock (see directions below), make a U-turn so that your trunk faces the dock.
3. Have Panther One card or Valid Picture ID ready to show through your window. Please, keep window closed.
4. Pop open your trunk for us. We will place merchandise in your car.
5. Have a good day! If you have any questions regarding your pick-up, feel free to reach out to us.
Instructions for pick-up at the loading dock are as follows:
- Enter through SW 107th Ave. and SW 16th St.
- At the roundabout (with red sculpture) take the first exit to the right
- Follow the street to the stop sign
- At the stop sign take a left
- GO UNDERNEATH the building (SASC) to the loading docks
- We are the deepest loading dock at the end of the street